I’m Meredith! I went to St. Margaret’s for elementary and middle school. I live in Bel Air. I like to go to the beach, play sports, hang out with friends, and a bunch of other things. I play soccer and lacrosse. I played soccer for Baltimore Soccer Club, and I play lacrosse for Sky Walkers club. I have two sisters named Caroline, 15 who is a sophomore at John Carroll, and Charlotte who is 11 and is a sixth grader at St. Margaret’s. I have two cats named Willy and Whiskers, and three dogs named Peaches, Cole, and Rudy. Peaches and Cole are both labs and Rudy is a Beagle. Both of my parents, my older sister, and most of my cousins, aunts, and uncles went to John Carroll. My goal for myself at John Carroll is to get good grades, pay a lot more attention in class, get my work done on time, and to hopefully make the varsity lacrosse team. I’m really excited to be going to John Carroll, and I hope I have a lot of fun and learn a lot here.

No comments:
Post a Comment