Even though she is a year older than me, I am the one person that always has her back and is looking out for the best for her. In a way, she is my keep too. Ever since we were little, my sister and I have been really close. We have a lot of the same traits in our personality, like we both like to meet new people and we are never quiet. We are different in ways that balance ourselves. For instance, I am very confront about things and Caroline likes to be the nice girl. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met, and I hope that no body walks all over her. I help her with problems and give her the best advice that I can, and she does the same for me. We have so much fun when we are together, and she is an amazing older sister. She knows when to leave me alone, when to try to cheer me up, when to joke around, and when to be a shoulder to cry on. Caroline is not only a sister to me, she is my best friend. I tell her stuff that I would never tell anyone else because I trust her with my life. We share so many secrets that are so personal and embarrassing, but she knows that I would never tell anyone. When she is being mean, I tell her. When she is sad, I am there to help her. When she is in a good mood, I am there to laugh with her. Caroline is the best sister that I could ever ask for, and even better friend, and I am the keeper of her as she is the keeper of me.


No comments:
Post a Comment