Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Place in the U.S. I Want to Visit.

There are a lot of places in the United States that I have never been to and that I would love to go to. There is one place that I am dying to go to in the United States, and that is Los Angeles. Los Angeles just seems like such an awesome place to visit and even live. It's glamorous, fun, great shopping, warm weather but not too warm. It is the perfect area to live life the way that you want to! There is so much to do in Los Angeles, you could never be bored.

One of the many great things about Los Angeles is there are places like Disneyland, Hollywood, Rodeo Drive for shopping, Venice  Beach, Sunset Boulevard, and so many other places. There are so  many amusement parks, shopping centers so you can be in the best fashion, which I personally love, and beaches that are mind blowing. Hollywood is a neighborhood in Los Angeles which is California's most known area for the movie industry. This is where people go to see the movie studios and the stars shooting current movies. The life of the movie industry comes from Hollywood. Rodeo Drive is a famous street which is famous for the luxurious fashion there. There are over 100 designer shops and boutiques on Rodeo Drive. You can find the perfect, yet very expensive, outfit for anyone or anything. Venice Beach is an awesome hangout spot for the artistic people in the area. This beach is a very creative, colorful, and vibrant beach with murals, paintings, and sketches everywhere showing off Los Angele's creative side. According to VeniceBeach.com,
 "Venice Beach is understood to include the beach, the promenade that runs parallel to the beach ("Ocean Front Walk" or just "the boardwalk"), Muscle Beach, the handball courts, the paddle tennis courts, Skate Dancing plaza, the numerous beach volleyball courts, the bike trail and the businesses and residences that have their addresses on Ocean Front Walk. The basketball courts in Venice are renowned across the country for their high level of street ball and numerous NBA players were developed or recruited from these courts." 
There are so many fun things to do in Los Angeles that are unlike any other place in the United States! 

Now, I will state my travel plan in order to get to the fabulous Los Angeles. I would get there by a plane from the Baltimore-Washington International Airport into LAX. I would go in the winter time, so when I get there, it would be nice and warm unlike the weather in Maryland during the winter. I expect it to be so much fun! I would stay for about a week or ten days, so I could go to all different places. I can go to the beach, Rodeo Drive to go shopping, Disneyland to go on some fun rides, and I could go to some museums, too.
Disneyland

Venice Beach 








 
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)




Works Cited:
http://discoverlosangeles.com/
http://traveldk.com/dkimages/0-los-angeles_master.jpg
http://www.chipandco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/disneyland-park-paris.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiT8rC9QZG9XjTexRcS0Uoz-YyP6HWXzkdfxHgF9pgmrA1bfLXWW9RHUvjq7Mq8To9NbeO3I5jxvV0muzAQ5YL0VHpWNWNEPmuc1Ix8zFrWHstgjuA-aGtNo7HGlIlVz2t-Axn7nm9GpBCe/s1600/venice.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood
http://www.rodeodrive-bh.com/index4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment