Monday, May 23, 2011

25 Facts About Me!

1. My middle name is Riley.
2. I have two sisters named Caroline and Charlotte.
3. My sisters are my best friends.
4. I have three dogs, two cats, and a bunch of fish in my pond in my backyard.
My sister and best friend, Caroline. 
5. I live very close to John Carroll; I could walk to school if I wanted to.
6. I was on both varsity soccer and lacrosse this year.
7. Lacrosse is my favorite sport, and I am on a club team to get me recruited to a college.
8. My dream is to go to the University of Virginia, I have wanted to since third grade.
9. I am very young for my grade.
10. I have a very close knit family, and we are always there for each other.
11. I hate waking up in the morning.
12. Sleeping is one of my favorite past times.
13. I really like to write, and I am taking a journalism course next year.
14. I have had a lot of people whom I was close to die.
15. Going to the beach and playing lacrosse are my favorite parts of summer.
16. I am determined to learn how to surf this summer.
17. I have had a summer job for three years now on Main Street.
18. I am deathly afraid of midgets, but I don't know why.
19. Bugs of any sort, even ladybugs make me scream.
20. Fall is my favorite time of the year.
21. Everything is more fun at night for me.
22. I am addicted to Facebook even though I just got mine back.
23. My favorite foods are grilled cheese, pizza, and chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.
24. I look like my mom but act just like my dad.
25. I stand up for my friends and speak my mind when I find it necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment