![]() |
| A Christmas Picture with Friends and Sisters. |
Hi, I'm Meredith Haggerty. I am a freshman at John Carroll, and this is my blog about all of my English work for my freshman year.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
3rd Quarter!
Welcome readers to the start of a new semester and a new quarter, the 3rd quarter. We have been reading A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare for a while now. We are about to start Act 4 of the book, so it is almost done. After we finish reading this, we will be starting to read Into the Wild. I have been learning a lot about grammar, vocabulary, and language in this class as well as meeting a lot of new and nice people. For the second half of my freshman year, I am really going to try to focus more and study harder for some classes that are hard for me. I have changed a lot since September. I know more, I have met a lot of new people, and I am getting to know myself more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment